Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Boulder to Winter Park? Why not?

Well, if you stick to the main trails or things you've done before, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.... on the other hand, if you ride for 5 hours then try some new trail, you may end up slogging through the woods, hauling your bike up over rocks, through streams, and over fallen masses of trees.

I'd love to have some pictures to share, but during the process of thrashing my way back to civilization, I managed to lose my two-week-old digital camera somewhere along the way... sweet!

For those interested in repeating the journey, I took the creekpath up to Canyon, up Magnolia Rd., then down to the roundabout in Ned. to re-stock on water. After that, I rode back up past Eldora, on to the Jenny Creek trail (which gets damn rocky), up Rollins Pass Rd., and over the top. Now, if you've made it that far, you may want to just enjoy the easy ride down the road. If your in for some punishment, go down the road for about a mile, and hang a right on the sweet singletrack that is Ranch Creek trail.... Let me know how it goes from there. And look for my damn digital camera while you're making your way down.










Why go all the way around when you can just go right over the top....

No comments: